Host your next events at Stacy K Floral in The Courtyard at the Factory.
ABOUT THE COURTYARD
This communal space was a vision from the very early days of the renovation/restoration project at The Factory on Russell street. The owners, Dutton Properties wanted to create a mixed use building with a space in the center that could be used by all. The heart of the building would be a place to welcome in the public in unique ways. That would allow people to gather and celebrate occasion, bring people together and give the businesses a short term expansion of their space to create unique events for the community. Designed with the latest sustainable construction principles in mind. We invite you to celebrate with us in The Courtyard at the Factory.
In the hallways you are able to see the Geo thermal system at work heating and cooling the entire property. A large sustainable art installation serves as a unique backdrop for all occasions. We can assist you in creating the perfect event. Whether you would like to incorporate a flower bar, floral design class, unique event design that welcomes and inspires, we are here to create a truly unique experience.
- space dimensions are 1200 sqft.
- seated dinner 75 max
- Cocktails size 125 max
- Alcohol must be provided by NOSH
- Catering can be NOSH or an outside licensed vendor
- Tables, chairs, linens can be rented pricing provided upon request
- great size for rehearsal dinner, showers, art openings, cocktail parties, classes and much more
- Additional perks, floral design classes, customized event design, private shopping discounts if you would like the studio open.
- all your vendors in one place. Scratch, NOSH, and Stacy K Floral what else do you need.
A place to gather
Book a time to see the space
Fun Facts about our location that was
renovated impeccably by the Dutton Properties Family.
- We have a large geothermal system to heat and cool the entire building
- our 1940’s floral display cooler was spray foam insulated and converted to the geothermal system to give her and extended life
- The counter at our front desk is from the original floor boards in the factory building. If you look close you can find the stamp from when it was built in 1910.
- The skylight in our space were the originally the vent windows for the building
- The ceiling throughout the entire Factory building is all recycled wood