Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
1) A contract for the sale and purchase of goods will only be formed with you if we, at our discretion, accept an order for goods from you. Unless we notify you prior in writing, acceptance of your order occurs when we:
2) You can place an order on the website or by calling our studio at 585.244.1414 to place a customized order that cannot be facilitated through our online shopping cart.
3) To secure your order we require full payment of the purchase price via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal for online order as well as cash or check for in store purchases. Orders will not be processed until payment has been successfully processed and we have your full contact details.
6) It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. We take no responsibility if no one is present at the Delivery Address to accept delivery on the delivery date specified during checkout. If the recipient is not present at the Delivery Address the flowers will be left at the Delivery Address unless, in the courier’s opinion, it would not be safe to do so, in which case:
b. you will be contacted and advised that the flowers were not able to be delivered; and
c. if the same bunch of flowers is to be re-delivered you will need to pay for another delivery based on the location; or
d. if the bunch of flowers requires re-production, you will need to pay for the product in full prior to re-delivery.
1) Subject to the availability of flowers, we will endeavor to supply products that match the images and descriptions provided on the website.
2) You acknowledge that minor variations between the images and descriptions provided on the website and the goods as delivered may occur.
3) You acknowledge that some flowers are seasonal, some flowers may be of different value outside of the Rochester area, and some flowers may not be available for delivery in certain areas. Our skilled designers will substitute any unavailable flowers for those of a similar appearance and value, and you agree not to hold us responsible for any such variations. Where non-floral items are selected (such as chocolates, balloons, toys, etc.), and are not available, we will do our best to contact you of the substitution options of equal or greater value.
4) You acknowledge that we may engage other florists to fulfill orders placed outside of our delivery area, including orders for out of state and international delivery, and that in such circumstances variations between the images and descriptions provided on the website and the goods as delivered may occur, and you agree not to hold us responsible for any such variations.
b. Call our studio as soon as reasonably practicable to notify us of such damage; and
c. email digital photos of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org or return the entire arrangement to our studio within the guaranteed time frame.
1) Under our cancellation policy, we will refund 100% of the purchase price paid if you cancel an order by calling our studio at585.244.1414 or emailing us at email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the Delivery Date. Orders of which are not subject to refund include but are not limited to:
3) We may, at our sole discretion, reject an order for goods, if, for example, we are unable to arrange delivery to your delivery address. In that case we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund any amounts paid by you in respect of those goods.
You will, to the maximum extent permitted by the law, at all times and from time to time indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, agents and employees (together the “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses directly or indirectly incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Party, and from and against all actions, proceedings, claims or demands made against the Indemnified Party as a result of:
b. your use of products purchased from us;
c. your provision of incorrect information to us; or
d. any breach of these Terms.
If by reason of any fact, circumstance, matter or thing beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, strike, riot, act of God (such as flooding, snow, etc), we are unable to perform any obligation under this agreement, we are relieved of that obligation to the extent that we are so unable to perform and are not be liable to you in respect of such inability.
2) You must advise us when placing the order for flowers if the Recipient has any allergies to particular types of flowers. If you do not do so then we will not be able to take any allergies into account when supplying the products.
3) We do not accept responsibility for:
b. Any interference or damage to your own computer which arises in connection with your use of this website;
c. Losses you may sustain due to unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer or on this website; or
d. Malfunctions to computers, hardware or software, or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information.
This website may contain third party links to other websites, including websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites or third party advertisements that might incur as a result.
This policy covers how Stacy K Floral, Inc. (“we”, “us” and “our”) treats personal information that the company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Stacy K Floral, Inc. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
We disclose personal information only to those of our employees and contractors that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or (ii) to provide services available at our website, and (iii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. By using the Stacy K Floral, Inc. website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we disclose personal information only when required to do so by law.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. If you are a registered user of Stacy K Floral, Inc and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with us and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal information. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
143 Russell Street